- By accessing, browsing, or submitting any material to this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you may not use or access this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright law.
- USE OF CONTENT OF SITE
- a. Permission (which may be revoked at any time for any reason) is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on natashatelfair.com’s web site solely for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. No other use is permitted. You may not, for example:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on natashatelfair.com’s web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
incorporate the information, content, or material in any database, compilation, archive, or cache; or
license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, content, material, software, products, or services obtained from this site.
b. This permission shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by natashatelfair.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this permission, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
- THE MATERIALS ON natashatelfair.com’s WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. natashatelfair.com MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, natashatelfair.com DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON ITS INTERNET WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO SUCH MATERIALS OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.
- In no event shall natashatelfair.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on natashatelfair.com’s Internet site, even if natashatelfair.com or a natashatelfair.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. natashatelfair.com also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this site, or of your downloading of any materials from this site. natashatelfair.com assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of this site, as well as any offsite pages or additional sites linked to this site.
- REVISIONS AND ERRATA
- The materials appearing on natashatelfair.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. natashatelfair.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. natashatelfair.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. natashatelfair.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials. natashatelfair.com assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
- natashatelfair.com provides links to third party sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by natashatelfair.com of the third-party site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk. Your use of such information is voluntary, and your reliance on such information should be made only after independent review. References to commercial products or services within this site or any such third-party web site page does not constitute or imply an endorsement by natashatelfair.com.
- GOVERNING LAW